- Research Areas
- Dynamic Brain Circuits and Connections in Health and Disease
- Core facilities
- Research administration services
- Funding Opportunities
- DMCBH Membership
- News & Events
- Brain Matters Newsletter
- Neuroscience Research Colloquium
You are hereNewsroom
Community News: October 2020
- Dr. Teresa Liu-Ambrose will lead the UBC team on a national study investigating the burden of COVID-19 infection among aging Canadians
- Drs. Shannon Kolind and Jon Stoessl both received 2020 Faculty of Medicine Distiguished Achievement awards! Dr. Kolind won for Excellence in Basic Science Research and Dr. Stoessl for Service to the University and Community
- Dr. Brian Kwon is co-leading an international team of researchers that received a $48 million grant for research that will revolutionize spinal cord injury treatments using innovative, implantable technologies
- Congratulations to all the DMCBH trainees who received awards this month!
Happy one year anniversay to the BC Brain Wellness Program!
The BC Brain Wellness Program launched in October 2019, and over the course of the year has expanded from offering four classes to now offering 24 classes, including gardening, improv, exercise and dance, with more than 450 people registered. In total, the Brain Wellness Program has offered over 200 hours of free programming to participants from across British Columbia.
Dr. Liisa Galea talks women's health with CTV news